We’re going Indie!
On Tuesday, Book Fairies up and down the United Kingdom spread their wings to hide a variety of titles for lucky finders as part of a nationwide Indie Author Day. Our Indie Author Day celebrates independent authors and great indie books, helping to put great stories, writers and books on the map.
The Book Fairies tweeted their adventures up and down the UK using the hashtag #IndieBookFairies visiting places such as; London, Ipswich, the University of Edinburgh and Yorkshire. Even the authors themselves got involved spreading the news on social media on the day!
What titles were involved?
For this special drop, the Book Fairies ventured out with copies of:
- Corkscrew by Peter Stafford Bow
- Cold Calling by Russell Mardell
- Learning to Fly by Jane Lambert
- A Life Between Us by Louise Walters
- Darkness by Victoria Sadler
- Visions of Zarua by Suzanne Rogerson
- The Husband Who Refused to Die by Andrea Darby
- Swim Until You Can’t See Land by Catriona Child
- Echoes of Time by Anne Allen
Did you miss The Book Fairies in a town near you? Don’t worry! We have lots of books ready to drop so why not tweet us and let us know where you’d like to see the Book Fairies visit next? If you’d like to become a Book Fairy yourself you can order stickers here for your own books – we’ll even send you a guide to let you know how and where to hide them!
Some of the activity from our Indie Book Fairies day:
— The Book Fairies (@the_bookfairies) May 2, 2017
— Andrea Darby (@andreadarby27) May 2, 2017
— Michaela Luzicova (@MishiWitch) May 2, 2017