We reveal the contents of our Nov/Dec 2020 Book Fairy Box!
Our last box of 2020 is a very special one, full of incredible handmade items and most importantly – a stunning collector’s edition of a classic! We chose to feature the new collection of Jane Austen novels from Wordsworth, so each box has one of these!
Photos from Book Fairy Box subscribers!
While WE know this box is special, we don’t think you should only hear it from us. Here are some pics from fairies who have received theirs!
What’s in the box?
- A Jane Austen novel from the new Wordsworth Editions hardback collection
- #BookFairiesUnwrapped paper x 2
- A handmade flower clip for hair, decoration or wrapping presents – made by Etsy seller Cornish Crafts by Carys
- A Secret Garden artist print by Etsy seller WittyWallArtDesign
- Book Fairy Survival Kit
- Letter from a Book Fairy
- Handmade bath salt vial by Etsy seller Orange Tree Living
- Handmade Furoshiki (風呂敷) cotton wrap by Etsy seller The Hessian Shack
- Handmade decorative fairy ladder from Etsy seller Bert Loves Betty
Grab yourself a Book Fairy Box!
Did you know that you don’t have to subscribe? It works out cheaper if you do, but there is an option to buy a one-off box, which is just fab if you want to try it out OR if you’re sending it as a gift!
Book Fairy Box – Subscription with free shipping outside Europe£39.50 every 2 months
Book Fairy Box – Subscription with free shipping in Europe inc. UK£29.50 every 2 months