As well as being OUR BIRTHDAY (ALL MONTH) we are also celebrating some other bits and pieces!
Happy Birthday to us! And to book fairies all around the world!
Ways to celebrate our birthday in March:
We are so excited! Our actual birthday is 8th March, International Women’s Day. However, we are celebrating all month! Here are ways you can celebrate being a book fairy in the most fun ways!
- All Month: use #BookFairyBirthday on your posts when hiding books!
- Tuesday 2nd: Dr Seuss’ Birthday and ‘Read Across America’ event
- Monday 8th: our official birthday and International Women’s Day! Use #IWDBookFairies if you’re hiding books on this day! We will focus on books featuring strong female characters.
- Friday 12th – Saturday 13th: our monthly Fairy Book Swap will happen over on our worldwide instagram – offer up some books if you can!
- Sunday 14th – Mothering Sunday in the UK (grab our new bookish box as a gift!)
- Monday 15th – our first ever Young Adult day! Use #YABookFairies to be involved and hide some great YA reads!
- Saturday 20th – Sunday 21st – our Poetry weekend to coincide with World Poetry Day! Use #BookFairyPoetry to share verses from your favourite poems!
- Sunday 28th – Book Fairies Offline! After all that, we will all need a rest! Go screen free for 24 hours and make the most of the chance to dive into a good book!