This is just the PERFECT book for children staying safe at home – a bundle of activities to boost their confidence!
About The Can-Do Kids Journal
Discover your confidence SUPERPOWER!
I believe you have greatness within you and that you can do anything, achieve anything and go anywhere, if you have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
I hope this journal will inspire you to have a go, make mistakes and dream big dreams. It’s about developing the mindset, motivation and confidence to take small steps towards making your dreams come true.
The fun ideas in this journal will help you grow into a happy, healthy, resilient adult. Reach your true, unlimited potential! You can do anything that you set your mind to if you take small steps of action, keep going after setbacks and develop the determination to stick with something you really believe in or want.
‘Can-Do’ Kids focus on what they can do instead of what they can’t!
‘Can-Do’ Kids use their abilities, talents and interests in whatever way is best for them, in order to achieve a personal goal or dream, try new things, give back to their communities, or make a difference in the world.
This journal is designed to empower you with the confidence you need to challenge yourself and to inspire you to explore the world which is full of wonderful opportunities.
WHAT WILL WE USE YOUR DETAILS FOR?
We will randomly choose 30 winners, and in those cases we will use their UK address simply to send the book, button badge, mini book fairy guide and book fairy stickers. Everyone who enters their details will be added to our email newsletter, which has an opt-out option at the bottom.
WHEN DOES THIS CLOSE?
This competition closes 12pm Friday 1st May, after which the winners will be randomly chosen.
WHEN WILL THE BOOKS GO IN THE POST?
The books will go in the post next week, all being well. They will be send 2nd class and should fit through most letter boxes.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN Can-Do Kid’s Journal:
- You must complete the form below
- You must follow The Book Fairies, the publishers and the author
- You must share the competition – details of this will be on the ‘thank you’ screen after you complete the form
- When the 30 winners are drawn, each of their social media profiles will be checked for follow and mention
- UK Only
- One entry per household
- Closes 12pm Friday 1st May 2020
- Entrants must follow us on social media from whichever account mentioned on the form. Our profiles are instagram @bookfairies_uk, twitter @the_bookfairies and facebook /bookfairiesworldwide
- Entrants must also follow Jessica Kingsley publishers and author Sue Atkins on social media from whichever account mentioned on the form. The profiles:
- Twitter: Jessica Kingsley and Sue Atkins
- Instagram: Jessica Kingsley
- Facebook: Jessica Kingsley Special Education
- Entrants must share the competition on the social media account they mention on the form, directing people to ibelieveinbookfairies.com/can-do