To help our Book Fairies in isolation in the US.. we are giving away EIGHTY copies of Amy Meyerson’s new novel, The Imperfects!
About the book:
From the bestselling author of The Bookshop of Yesterdays comes a captivating new novel about a priceless inheritance that leads one family on a life-altering pursuit of the truth.
The Millers are far from perfect. Estranged siblings Beck, Ashley and Jake find themselves under one roof for the first time in years, forced to confront old resentments and betrayals, when their mysterious, eccentric matriarch, Helen, passes away. But their lives are about to change when they find a secret inheritance hidden among her possessions—the Florentine Diamond, a 137-carat yellow gemstone that went missing from the Austrian Empire a century ago.
Desperate to learn how one of the world’s most elusive diamonds ended up in Helen’s bedroom, they begin investigating her past only to realize how little they know about their brave, resilient grandmother. As the Millers race to determine whether they are the rightful heirs to the diamond and the fortune it promises, they uncover a past more tragic and powerful than they ever could have imagined, forever changing their connection to their heritage and each other.
Inspired by the true story of the real, still-missing Florentine Diamond, The Imperfects illuminates the sacrifices we make for family and how sometimes discovering the truth of the past is the only way to better the future.
Book fairies in isolation
We had planned a beautiful, nationwide book fairy activity around this gorgeous book but the book fairies are staying home and out of trouble… however we couldn’t give up on doing something with these books!
… And so it is that just one amazing individual in the US (shout out to Lisa!) is packaging up these 80 copies ready to be sent to the winners of our giveaway!
What will the fairies use your details for?
We will randomly choose 80 winners, and in those cases we will use their address simply to send the book and book fairy stickers and guide. Everyone who enters their details will be added to our email newsletter, which has an opt-out option in the footer of every edition.
When does this close?
This competition closes 5pm central time on Thursday 23rd April, after which the winners will be randomly chosen.
When will the books go in the mail?
The books will go in the post next week, all being well. They will be send standard class and should fit in most mailboxes.
How to enter to win a copy of The Imperfects
- You must complete the form below
- You must follow The Book Fairies, Park Row Books and the author Amy Meyerson (links in Rules)
- You must share the competition – details of this will be on the ‘thank you’ screen after you complete the form
- When the 80 winners are drawn, each of their social media profiles will be checked for follow and mention
- Winners will be emailed within a week to let them know to expect their book in the mail!
- US Only
- One entry per household
- Closes 5pm central time Thursday April 23rd, 2020
- Entrants must follow us on social media from whichever account mentioned on the form. Our profiles are instagram @bookfairies_usa, twitter @the_bookfairies and facebook /bookfairiesworldwide
- Entrants must also follow Park Row Books and Amy Meyerson on social media from whichever account mentioned on the form. Links are in the ‘thank you’ part after you complete the form but just in case, their profiles are instagram @parkrowbooks & @amy.meyerson, twitter @parkrowbooks & @amy_meyerson and facebook @parkrowbooks & @amymeyerson.author
- Entrants must share the competition on the social media account they mention on the form, directing people to ibelieveinbookfairies.com/imperfects