This is the September/October edition of our BOOK FAIRY BOX! Not only does it have a brand new book inside, but also a secondhand one, some exclusive book fairy goodies and other amazing literary treats. The theme for this box is ‘sustainability’!
This is the ‘one off’ option, and it’s cheaper if you subscribe. Yes – all our items come with free worldwide delivery as ever. Be the first to get new book fairy goodies, great books and so so so many extra bits and bobs – it’s happy mail at its finest.
What’s in the box?
Our theme is SUSTAINABILITY. This means:
- One Book Fairy exclusive: a string bracelet with book fairy charms
- A new book (Red Birds by Mohammed Hanif) and a second-hand book, to encourage the idea of reusing
- Three items that support a greener lifestyle: a full travel cutlery set including bamboo fork, knife, spoon and chop sticks and a metal straw and cleaner; a biodegradable washing up sponge; a beautiful solid conditioner/shaving cream
- A letter from a book fairy
- A Book Fairy Survival Kit: stickers and white ribbons
- We promise no one-use plastic or any unnecessary plastic packaging
Also! We always vary the contents, so the myriad of possible boxes is almost unimaginable!