The Book Fairies are running an online giveaway! Scroll down to enter through the form, and also how to get involved on social media.
About the book:
Once upon a time there was a boy with a wicked tongue…
Before Cardan was a cruel prince or a wicked king, he was a faerie child with a heart of stone. In this sumptuously illustrated tale, Holly Black reveals a deeper look into the dramatic life of Elfhame’s enigmatic high king. This tale includes delicious details of life before The Cruel Prince, an adventure beyond The Queen of Nothing, and familiar but pivotal moments from The Folk of the Air trilogy, told wholly from Cardan’s perspective.
This new instalment in the Folk of the Air series is a return to the heart-racing romance, danger, humour and drama that enchanted readers everywhere.
- A brand new hardback copy of How The King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories, published by Hot Key Books
- A ‘fill me in’ bookmark to keep track of your reading record
- A set of Book Fairy stickers to get started hiding books!
How to enter:
- Fill in the form shared below
- Choose one of the following to share: tweet about the competition, share this instagram post, share this facebook post
- Choose at least one of the following to follow:
- for twitter, @the_bookfairies & @hotkeybooksya
- for instagram, @bookfairies_uk & @hotkeybooksya
- for facebook, @bookfairiesworldwide & @hotkeybooks
- One entry per person
- UK only
- Closes 5pm on Friday 27th November 2020 (#HollyBlackFriday!)